Resources for your company
At ForestEthics, we have a variety of free online tools that your company or business can use to reduce your environmental impact. If you want to get involved with our Market Solutions department, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use our office supply report cards. Our report card on the forest and climate-related practices of the office supply industry, Green Grades, rewards environmental leaders in this sector—and helps other companies make informed decisions about where they buy office papers.
Check out our 2010 and 2011 Green Grade Reports >>
- Use our Model Forest Resource Policy as a template for your company’s own policy and strategy for avoiding wood and paper from Endangered Forests and other risky sources, and for establishing more environmentally and socially responsible supply chains.
View the Model Forest Resources Policy >>
- You may find it useful to view our Definition of Terms while viewing these resources. For more in-depth definitions, view our document, Ecological Components of Endangered Forests.
- Use Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and wood products. For more information on why to use FSC standards, rather than other certification standards go to credibleforestcertification.org.
Also, learn more about FSC-certification and check out some testimonials from satisfied customers >>
- Use our Sample Letter to Wood and Paper Product Supplier. This letter template will makes it easy for your company to express its environmental values to your wood and paper supplier(s).
Write a letter to your wood products supplier explaining your decision to use more environmentally sound products >>
- Use our Sample Supplier Compliance Agreement. Have your wood product supplier sign an agreement to comply with terms and conditions that meet or exceed environmental standards.
Work with us to craft a compliance agreement with your wood supplier >>
- Learn more about credible forest certification. Confused about the difference between Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) vs. Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certification standards?
Explore why FSC is the only credible standard >>
- Make the right choice on your paper purchases. With the power of your paper choices, your company can fight climate change, save earth's last endangered forests, and create a healthier world.
Explore the issues to consider when buying paper for your company >>